Welcome to the Greater Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce.
Established in April of 1999, the GMACC founders had a vision to establish a network of area businesses dedicated to supporting one another and establishing a presence through community interaction.
Today, this vision still holds true, and is reflected in its motto: “Promoting Partnerships for Business Success.” Successful businesses know the value of partnerships. Strong partnerships among business and community organizations lead to vibrant communities. In turn, vibrant communities lead to greater business opportunities.
GMACC members can leverage the potential value of their membership by taking advantage of networking events and the shared communication resources of the GMACC office.
Ultimately, GMACC members who invest their energy and resources as active members and partners of the Chamber, share in the pride of supporting a truly vibrant business community and enjoy the following benefits of membership:
- Chamber website listing with Member Links
- Enhanced Credibility via Chamber Membership Logo for Member Websites
- Brand Identity Building via Event Sponsorships
- Business Leads with Leads Group Participation
- Member Business Referrals from the Chamber Office
- Member Business Recognition & Publicity via eBlast & Press Releases
- Access to Government Affairs Bulletins & IRS Info Forums
- Coordination and Invitations to Ribbon Cuttings/ Grand Openings/Re-Openings
- “Partner Perks” – Member to Member Discounts
- Network and Learn from Fellow Business Leaders & Entrepreneurs
- Business Education Programs
- Annual Recognition Dinner
- Annual Golf Outing
- Community Events
- All Members Also Receive Membership Certificate Suitable for Framing
The GMACC is dedicated to providing its members with outstanding service and commitment. With ongoing member support, the GMACC is poised for continued growth, expansion of services and value to its members.
GMACC: Promoting Partnerships for Business Success
NEWS & UPCOMING EVENTS
The Chamber Office is now located in the Montgomery Village Hall
200 N. River Street, Montgomery, IL 60538
Chamber Office Hours:
Monday and Friday 9 am – 2 pm
Wednesday 12 pm - 4:30 pm
New Members are always welcome! Just Click here to learn how you can become part of our growing Chamber this year.
Still have a question about membership? Call our office: 630-897-8137
January 22, 2013 – January Lunch Flower Winner:
Jamie Ludovic (Village of Montgomery). Thank you Schaefer Greenhouses!
Check our calendar for a complete list of Chamber activities planned for this year.